Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 10 January 2010

It worked!

My list for yesterday worked. It was all finished, and then some. Got both November, and December's blocks done for the Pieceful kwilter  BOM.  The background in the pic looks black, but it is actually a dark blue. I had a blast a couple of days before Christmas, shopping online at The Thousands of Bolts website. They had a blowout sale, and I bought tons of fabric, none of it more than $3.95 a yard. So, some of it is finding a home in these blocks. Considering, in Canadian Quilt Shops, it is a challenge to find anything cheaper than $7 to $8 dollars a yard, and most of it at more than $12. 00 a yard, those prices are fabulous,and not to be missed.

So, today's tasks, go for walk, then come hame and do something fun until I have to go in for a 3-11 shift at the hospital.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.