Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 17 January 2010

Postage stamp quilt finished

I have a day off today, finally, and I have decided that it is all mine. I slept in, and took my time over waking up over flavoured coffee. Raspberry chocolate coffee, Yummmmmmy. Watched a little TV, and then wandered up to my studio to finish the postage stamp quilt. My client wanted something classic to go with the vintage feel of her quilt, so baptist fans it was. Looks good, too. Now, for the rest of the day, I play. I'm going to work on the centre blocks of the 2 BOM's I'm doing. I'll post pics as I go. Now to bury my hands in fabric

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, I'll be watching your applique progress--I've got a few too many things going right now so that's been moved to the back burner for a week or so. Sounds like you had a good day-good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous quilt! I love the baptist fans.

    It's always such a surprise for me to come to someone's blog and see my blog listed in the sidebar. Thank you, I'm flattered. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.