Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 16 August 2010

Design Wall Monday August 16

On my design wall this week, is the progress I've made, so far, on the Nine Patch Pineapple sewalong. I have approximately 90 of the blocks made, which is a few more than the 68 I had on Thursday. I was able to get in some sewing before each of my shifts at the hospital over the weekend. This is only a random sampling of the 90 blocks that are done. All totalled, I think there are 24 different blues, and 14 or 15 different creams, so far, in this quilt. I'm totally enjoying it, and the sewalong process, seeing what the others are doing. You can see more about it here I'm not sure how much ,ore I'll get done on it in the next few days. I have a little bit left yet to rip out of that quilt where the tension on my longarm was messed up. The bobbin genies I ordered are here, so I'm going to load one of my own quilts, and try them out. Then I'll put the other back on, and hope it turns out better. There are lots more design walls to see over at Judy's Go take a look.

7 comments:

  1. It looks great Cathy! I can't wait to see all of them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really *are* a quilting machine, aren't you?!?! This is a very cool looking quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Can't wait to see it done.
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. 90 blocks is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's going to be another bee-u-tee-ful quilt! You are an amazingly fast sew-er! I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to locate that pattern. Your version is looking terrific. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.