Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 18 October 2010

Design Wall Monday Oct. 18



I've been working very hard to get my October to-do list finished, and I'm almost there. On my design wall today are the last 2 BOM's and a partial layout of my Pineapple quilt along. I have all the unit 3's finished, and am ready to start putting it all together. I've also managed to finished one of the things on my Christmas list, but I can't show a picture of that. Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see more design walls.

7 comments:

  1. I love the pineapple quilt. It is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks! Oh my, your Pineapple quilt is gorgeous!!!!!! You all are doing so great with that project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a pineapple quilt with a pinwheel block center. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty blocks! I am months behind in my BOM. The pineapple quilt is so unusual with the centers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome pineapple quilt. My mind boggles at all the pieces you have sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pineapple quilt is gorgeous! Wow! I am definately putting that one on my "to do someday" list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. terrific pineapple's
    love your BOM blocks, as usual!
    Time's flying through October don't ya think!
    crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.