Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 22 November 2010

Design Wall Monday Oct. 22

I don't have anything new up on my wall today. I'm still concentrating on getting things finished. But, I thought I would share one of last week's finished, which I am so happy with. My Pieceful Kwilter Bom is finished, and waiting for quilting. I made the mistake of going through all my unquilted tops, and discovered that there are at least 10 of them. When the Pineapple one is finished, hopefully this week, that will make 11. Yikes! Join me with a cup of something warm, and come on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see more design walls.

8 comments:

  1. Just stunning. Bask in the moment of completion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! congrats on finishing the top. And good luck with getting all the rest of them quilted. I am well on my way to having a stack of tops to be quilted too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, when we do start seeing baby quilts up on your wall?? LOL!! Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is fantastic. It needs to be quilted and bound. !! tops to be quilted...ouch...that is lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you start Bonnie's mystery and make it an even dozen quilt tops?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its fabulous! So now you have time to join in on Tea's 100 block sew along. :) Come on, you know you want to...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the completed top. It perfect in the setting you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up to follow your blog and I thought I was already following it. Something must have happened the first time I "thought" I did. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.