Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 20 December 2010

Design Wall Monday Dec 20




Wow, December 20, already. Four days from now, we'll be heading up to Collingwood to spend Christmas with our son and daughter-in-law, Noel and Laurie. Our daughter, Rebecca, and her husband, Matt, are going to be there too. I am praying that the weather cooperates, and we don't have any of the heavy snow squalls that have been hitting us this month. Laurie, who is around 4 months pregnant, is having an ultrasound on the 22nd, so they will, hopefully, know the sex of the baby by the time we get there. And then, the true fun begins, when I can seriously think about a customized baby quilt, just for that precious child. Woohoo! I was hoping to have all day today, after working the weekend, to relax, and play in my sewing room. But, Rebecca called, and wants to head out to do some Christmas shopping, and how can I pass up an opportunity to spend time with my daughter. However, I
did manage to get one more of the 100 block challenge blocks made this morning, so I'm up to date. Go on over to Patchwork Times to see more design walls

3 comments:

  1. As our children get older, it seems we need and enjoy them more. I don't pass up an opportunity to be with my children either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! I hope the weather cooperates with your travel plans.
    I hope today I will be caught up with my 100 blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, all your blocks look great. I'm trying to decide a setting for my first set of blocks. I'm seriously wanting a change in fabrics...I think a move to scraps would be great. Merry Christmas and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.