Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 5 June 2011

Stash report Week 23

I haven't been doing a whole lot of stash reduction in the past couple of weeks. We've been spending the time either working, or visiting our recently enlarged family. I did get a My Tweets block all prepped, busting 12 inches, and then worked on Bear Tracks a little bit yesterday and today before going in to work, which used up another 18 inches. The reason for this lack of sewing? Our grandson Avery who was born 2 1/2 weeks ago. How's that for an excuse to slip in yet another picture of him? LOL!!

Now, to the numbers:

Fabric used this week:                30 inches
Fabric used this year:                  62.7 yards
Fabric purchased this week:        0
Fabric purchased this year:          95.5 yards
Balance:                                      + 28.3 yards

Go on over, if you want to see how others are reducing their stash, to Judy's place at Patchwork Times Her numbers are amazing for this week.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.