Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 20 July 2011

This looks much better

Well, I've ripped out 4 so far, and fixed them, and finished them the way they are supposed to look. You'd think after all these years of quilting and sewing, I would know enough to do a test block, or 2, just to make sure all the measurements are right, and that it turns out the way it is supposed to. However, I've never done that. I have this bad habit of jumping in, usually without looking first. Maybe I should change that habit, and start doing that from now on. The good news is, I love how this looks, so far. So, I'm off to do some more ripping and reconstructing.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.