Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 29 April 2012

Stash Report Week 18

Considering I thought I hadn't done much sewing this past week, my numbers say otherwise. I did start on a quilt on my Want-to-do list called Avignon Picnic using a jelly roll of Flora by Moda that I purchased specifically for this quilt. I liked the strong contrast between the 4 colours which is necessary for this particular pattern. Between the yardage in the jelly roll, and then the white strips to go with them, the numbers added up. And then I did the backing for the Rose Log Cabin, and started quilting on it. Unfortunately, I ran out of bobbin thread, so I'm rather stuck until the thread shipment comes in. Which is where playing with Avignon Picnic came in. It was a fun and easy project to work on, a nice change from New york Beauties, and complex sampler blocks, although I will get back to those.

Used this week:                        10.8 yards
Used this year:                           46 yards
Purchased this week:                   0 yards
Purchased this year:                   99.25 yards
Balance:                                     53.25 more yards in than out.

I'm linking up to Judy's Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.