Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Colour Challenge

Here are the results of the April colour challenge. Six more New York Beauty blocks. There were supposed to be 8, but life got in the way. Oh well...... I must say, I am having fun doing these, in fact, I think I've said that before. And looking at these in making me want to get back to doing more. Maybe that's what I'll do today.....
The palette for May was posted yesterday, and it has such bright and happy colours in it. I borrowed this picture of the palette from Judy's post about it here. These colours, and I have lots of them in my batiks collection, I'm sure, are a lot of fun, and should make up some great NYB's. Yep, this decides it, I'm playing with bright candy coloured fabric, and paper pieced blocks today. Maybe, I'll write a post later on today, and show what got done. I'm linking up at Judy Laquidara's Patchwork times linky for the Showing of the April's colour challenges. There are some fun things to see there.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new colors...they are definitely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at your quilts through Judy Laq. for years. I know you have a long arm and hope you are still doing work for others. We are moving to London "sometime" and I will need someone to help me finish my quilts. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.