Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 17 September 2012

Design Wall Monday, Sept 17, 2012




This is going to have to be a fast one. I have to work this afternoon, and it took me a lot longer to get the "Think Inside the Box" pieces up on the wall that I thought it would.
This is what I have so far. There are a lot more to come, and once all the coloured boxes are done, I'll start to mix them all up. But I am REALLY liking it.
The other thing I got some work done on was my Aunt Lucy's Medallion. Three more of the outer 6 inch squares were finished over the weekend.
Five 6 inch squares done, 15 to go. I'm thinking of doing one or 2 a week. I'm linking up to Judy's Design wall monday.

5 comments:

  1. The boxes are fabulous!
    Aunt Lucy's Medallion is going to be awesome! I think your 2 a week plan is very doable for you. It will be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the box quilt. Looks like it is going fast. The medallion is looking good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the box quilt. Looks like it is going fast. The medallion is looking good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy, you've really busted our some boxes!! I love the depth and dimension to this!! And your Aunt Lucy's Medallion is nice, too! Great DWM over here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boxes the best! It reminds me of something by MC Escher!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.