Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 15 September 2013

Stash Report, Week 37, 3013

A little more out this week, and nothing added, although it was a very close thing. I had 4 yards actually in my hands and ready to pay for, but then I decided against it. They were fun, they were cute, they were pink little girl stuff. But I shook myself in time. I have lots of pink, little girl stuff already, and no little girls around that need them. I'm kinda kicking myself now, though, because they were cute and fun and pink and only $4.00 a yard. Oh well..... the good news is that I've broken the 100 yards used mark.

Used this week:                         .8 yards
Used this year:                      100.05 yards
Added this week:                      0 yards
Added this year:                    163.55 yards
Balance:                                   63.5 more yards in than out.

I've been relaxing and enjoying my stitching and my computer all afternoon. I have a lot more done on My Tweets
It doesn't look any different from this original
picture, but all that is left to stitch down now is the birds' bodies and wings, and the leaves on the left side branch. Of course, as last week, I still have to do the flower centers' circles, not my favourite thing to do, which is why they aren't done yet, and the bird top knots and beaks, which are very small and fiddly, which is why they aren't done yet. Maybe by next week they will be, and if I use the incentive of saying that they will be so I can post a new picture, maybe that will help get them done, and I'm looking forward to getting this one done so I can start on block 10. Another week or 2 should finish this one.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report and Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to see you are stitching away on this gorgeous block! ANd thanks for linking up and sharing your progress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.