Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 6 October 2013

Stash Report, week 40, 2013

Not much usage this past week, since we were away for part of the week taking advantage of the beautiful fall weather we were having. I did some sewing while we were out in the woods, but it had already been counted. The only new usage this week was .5 yards for borders for Orca Bay. However, this week is already looking much better, and it only started today. The good news is that there was nothing added this week, which makes 4 weeks in a row without any fabric purchases. I'm not saying there won't be any more added this year, though.

Used this week:                                  .5 yards
Used this year:                              104.95 yards
Added this week:                                0 yards
Added this year:                           163.55 yards
Balance:                                         58.6 more yards in than out.

I've been working on Great Granny Squares today. I've done 3 of them so far. That's on top of putting the last of the borders on Orca Bay today, as well. I'm on a finish it roll!! Woohoo, this is fun! If all goes as planned, pictures for design wall tomorrow. It's thunder storming right now, but hopefully it will be dry for outdoor pictures tomorrow, otherwise I'll have to settle for indoor pictures, and there isn't a whole lot of space here for them. Unless I borrow Matt and Becca's enormous front entry area. Hmmmm..... now there's a thought. I wonder if I can get away with it....
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.