Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 13 October 2013

Stash Report, week 41, 2013

First of all, happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. We have a houseful today, so it is going to be a wonderful time with family. Scott and I did up the turkey and dressing yesterday, and got it all prepared and into containers. All we have to do now, is put it in the oven an hour or so before we are going to eat. It has made today much less chaotic, for us at least. The young folk are going to be doing up the side dishes and veggies today. Personally, I think that's a good deal.
I managed to get a lot of sewing done this past week. All the blocks for great Granny Square are now done, and the sashing is cut and almost all sewn together. And one of the rows is sewn together. That has made for a substantial stash reduction. However, I succumbed to the vendor at the guild meeting this past week, and bought some delicious lights. Since my stash is always short on those, I thought it a good addition. And that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Used this week:                                       4.5 yards
Used this year:                                    109.45 yards
Added this week:                                    2 yards
Added this year:                                  165.55 yards
Balance:                                                56.1 more yards in than out.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report, and then I think I'm going to knit for the afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. I really like your "lights" addition to your stash. That's the areas my stash is short on too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.