Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 27 October 2013

Stash report, Week 43, 2013

I remember saying a while back that I kinda hoped that my balance numbers for this year would get below 50 yards added. Well, this week I hit that goal. Doing up backings and bindings sure puts a dent into those numbers. So, now I will wonder if I can get below 25 yards added before the end of the year. I'm not sure if I will hit that, though. I'm still trying to concentrate on getting some UFOs finished, and a lot of the fabrics in them have already been counted. Getting to zero is in no way even remotely realistic, I don't think. Especially since someone a couple of years ago came up with the wonderful idea of having vendors at our monthly guild meetings. No, seriously, it's a wonderful idea. However, the temptations are sometimes just too strong to resist.

Used this week:                             7.5 yards
Used this year:                            118.85 yards
Added this week:                               0 yards
Added this year:                          165.55 yards
Balance:                                         46.7 more yards in than out.

Today, I'm going to continue working on Great Granny. And I also want to see if I can get some photos done of the quilt I want to enter into the Bloggers Quilt Festival. I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.