Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 3 April 2014

April goal setting

My goal for this month is fairly simple..... make 18 more of these triangles and get them sewn together and onto Cactus Rose. Sounds simple...... not! The good news is, I have 18 of the bottom  quarter circles already done, and nine of the coloured arcs done, and 3 more partially pieced. I still need to do all of the top sections. When this quilt is finally finished I will be doing the happy dance to beat all happy dances. LOL! This is going to a short post, since we are having mega trouble with a very slow internet connection - very annoying! I'm linking up to the goal setting party at A Lovely Year of Finishes.

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.