Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 18 April 2014

Sneak peak

I brought my computer up to the studio today with the thought of posting shorter posts, but more often. Alas, the internet connection up here is worse than downstairs. So, I'll have to make do with iPhone posts. I loaded one of my own quilts, the Pieceful Kwilter BOM I did four or five years ago. I am going to try out a bunch of new things in this one, starting with the curved ruler, piano keys and filler in the border. The textured fabric makes it kinda hard to see what I'm doing, but it will also hide any goofs I make while on this learning curve. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a bummer - having inconsistent internet service. We usually don't have problems, but just about the time you REALLY need it, you can't get it... What did we do before computers? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.