Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Amalia's Laundry Basket Postage Stamp

 This gorgeous quilt belongs to Amalia. I believe it is an Edyta Sitar design that she did while participating in a "Laundry Basket Quilt Club" at one of the local quilt shops. Amalia uses the most gorgeous batiks in most of her quilts, and this one is no exception. The border fabric is fabulous, with those pink birds and leaves.
I used a pantograph called Northern Star for this one. Unfortunately, it is really hard to see the design, due to the indoor picture. This quilt was actually done back in February, which shows just how far behind I am in documenting about all the wonderful quilts I have worked on in the past few months. I am going to make a concerted effort to post at least a couple of time a week about these quilts until I get caught up. There, I've said it publicly, now I have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.