Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 10 August 2014

Stash Report, week 32, 2014

What a lovely weekend it has been. The best of the summer, so far. Warm, but not too warm, with just a gentle soft breeze. A perfect weekend for spending most of it outside in the yard, and that's exactly what I did. Yesterday was a sewing day, and I decided that today would be a knitting day. I'm on the second sleeve of my latest sweater. It just might be done by this time next week. Which will be good timing, since I have more wool coming. Good thing I don't do a stash report for yarn, just fabric. I had 4 yards added this week as a birthday gift, but I used enough to keep me out of the positive numbers. Here's this week's report.

Used this week:               2.75 yards
Used this year:               63.25 yards
Added this week:             4 yards
Added this year:            62 yards
Stash Busted:                   1.25 yards

I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report, and then I think I'll do some more knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Good numbers, Cathy. Always good when one uses as much as one brings in. I'd be outside with days like that, but it was 100 today, so inside I stayed.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.