Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 4 September 2014

Christine's Lazy Sunday

Ok, this is my attempt number I don't know what, to get caught up on posting about customer quilts. I am going to try very hard to do two posts a week about them, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now that I've said it, maybe I'll be better about doing it.
This is Christine's Lazy Sunday Mystery quilt. It was a design that was presented in four parts in the spring and summer of 2013 in Quiltmaker magazine. It's a Bonnie Hunter pattern. I think it's actually in her newest book, as well. This was such a fun quilt to do. The colours and the fabrics in this quilt are a riot.
I'm not sure if you can see them in this picture, or not, but there are tea cups, high heels,  bicycles, cherries, scissors and even some cows. And that's just what's in this small picture to the left here. There were lots more fun fabrics to be found in this quilt, it was like quilting a fun game of I Spy. It was quilted using the Plummage Pantograph.

3 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.