Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Jacqui's Tilted Pinwheels

Here's another fun quilt with fabrics that make me smile. Jacqui says that she participated in a swap for word fabrics. She then used those fabrics to make this quilt. It was so much fun seeing all the different fabrics as the quilt advanced on the machine.
It was quilted using a Square Spiral design by Keryn Emmerson. I use this particular quilting design a lot. It's very versatile. I think in this case, the diagonal lines in the quilting design really help to compliment the diagonal design in the piecing, as well as the motion in the tilted pinwheels. You can bigger size the picture here, and see what I mean by the fun fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.