Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 5 March 2015

Mibsie's' Musical Instruments Quilt

This is the second of what Mibsie is calling her "conversation quilts" The first was a football themed quilt, seen here. I didn't realize until she pointed it out, that she's laid these quilts out as if the fabrics were an audience sitting around an arena or a stage. Such a cool idea.
This quilt insisted that the only design it wanted was the music notes pantograph, a very simple and obvious choice.
I've tried to increase the sharpness of the photos to show the stitching. It worked in the photo of the centre, but not so much in the picture to the right. Hopefully it's enough to get an idea of what it looked like.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.