Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday doings.....

I'm busily sewing away today. Or at least until Noel comes over this afternoon, at which point we will be having our first family BBQ of the year. It is a gorgeous day out there today. I'm sitting here in my recliner, enjoying my second cup of coffee, with the door open, gentle breezes blowing in, and the sound of bird songs teasing my ears. How I miss this during the winter. When this first really nice day of the year finally comes, I feel like I've been set free!
In the meantime, I have two deadlines to meet. The first is to get my disappearing four patches that Jannette and I are swapping finished. Here's a sneak peak..... We're using large scale florals, and Kona Snow as our constant.
Then my other job is to get my Canadiana Row quilt finished. I have the flying geese borders all finished. I just need to cut the remaining borders and get them sewn on. I would really like to get the backing made, and get it quilted before the next guild meeting, if I can. So, with that in mind, I guess I better finish this coffee, and begin the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.