Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 6 May 2016

On my needles.....

I’m continuing to work on the Traveller’s End Sweater. I have both front bands finished and am ready to start on the sleeves. Once it’s finished it’s going to need some pretty intense blocking to get the cables to really stand out.   I had hoped to have this done before our first trip out camping this year, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. We’re leaving on the 13th of this month, and I don’t think I can do both the sleeves in that time period. It’s our grandson Avery’s birthday on the 17th, so we’ll be spending the weekend with him camping at McGregor Point Provincial Park. His daddy Noel is coming too, since I’m not sure if Scott and I could keep up with Avery with
 just the two of us.
I’m linking up with Judy’s On the Needles. It can be dangerous sometimes, seeing what Judy is working on. When it comes to things knitted, she and I seem to have very similar tastes. I usually really like whatever it is she’s working on. Today is no different. She’s got a sweater going that I’d love to do. I’ll stick it into my Ravelry favourites. But considering there are over five pages of patterns saved there, I don’t know how I’ll ever get to all of them. But they sure are fun to look at.




2 comments:

  1. Your cable sweater is looking great. I love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really quite a sweater. I have never done cables: I hope to learn soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.