Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 19 September 2016

Design Wall Monday

After I wrote yesterday’s post, I stated that my goal for the rest of the day was to sit and sew. Well, after a minor detour, looking after delightful little grand daughter Abbie for a couple of hours, I achieved that goal. I now have ten of the Frayed Star blocks for my new quilt done. I actually have some time this evening, as well, although I’ve spent part of it quite lazily reading a good book. But I’m up off the couch now, and after I finish this post, I’m getting right back to making more star blocks. Fourteen of these blocks left, and the 24 of the alternates.
I’m linking up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday and to Beth’s Monday Making.
I’m working through the instructions on this one before I publish it. So far, so good. I have one volunteer to test the pattern for me. Would anyone else be interested? It’s done in 3 sizes, the cover one being the biggest. If you’d like to test it, leave a comment, meaning sure your email is there. If you’re a no-reply, I won’t be able to get back to you.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to test your pattern for you. cwhippc at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.